Have You Been Hurt Because Of An Unsafe Work Environment?
The law firm of Rose, Klein & Marias LLP is ready to stand up for your rights.
We understand that workers put their trust in their employers. They take it for granted that the company they work for will do what it takes to make certain they return home safe and sound after every shift. Unfortunately, not all employers are as committed to the safety of their employees as they should be. Our team is dedicated to holding these employers accountable when their negligence leads to a workplace accident or occupational disease.
We can handle all types of unsafe work environment cases, including those involving:
- Inadequate lighting that leads to falls and other types of workplace injuries
- Improper or inadequate training for workers who will be using heavy machinery or equipment in the workplace
- Lack of warning signs in areas that have uneven surfaces, holes, wet surfaces and other dangerous conditions
- Improper ventilation in locations where workers are exposed to paint fumes, welding fumes and other hazardous fumes
- Failure to warn workers who may be exposed to toxic or hazardous materials, such as pesticides and other dangerous chemicals
We have a History of Excellence
Our lawyers have a history of excellence. Since our firm was founded in 1936, we have helped thousands and thousands of people get the compensation needed to overcome workplace injuries, such as those caused by unsafe work environments. When you turn to us, you can be certain that we will do everything possible to get you the results you need to cover medical bills, pain and suffering, lost wages and other costs.
We handle all unsafe work environment accident cases on a contingency basis. That means we do not charge a fee unless we win your case.
To discuss your situation with a trusted workers’ compensation and personal injury lawyer, contact us today.