Cerritos Personal Injury Lawyers
Nobody ever expects to suffer an injury. Unfortunately, accidents can happen to anyone, often caused by the negligent or reckless acts of others. If you or a loved one is injured due to another’s negligence, you may qualify for legal action—and the lawyers at Rose, Klein & Marias, LLP can help.
Our Cerritos personal injury lawyers have recovered over $5 billion on behalf of our clients. Our firm can help you hold the at-fault party accountable for his or her actions and secure the justice that you deserve.
Why Choose Us for Your Personal Injury Claim
- Our firm has been representing injured people since 1936. We will leverage our skills, experience, and network of resources to craft a strong and compelling case in your favor.
- After an unexpected injury, it can be difficult to pay for legal services. Under our firm’s contingency fee agreement, you will not owe any fees unless we secure a settlement on your behalf.
- Our attorneys are highly regarded in their fields and have obtained multiple awards and recognitions, from repeated designations from Super Lawyers Magazine to pre-eminent ratings in Martindale-Hubbell.
What Is a Personal Injury Lawsuit?
Personal injury lawsuits are civil actions filed against a liable party who causes an injury to another person’s mind, body, or emotions. By filing this type of claim, you are requesting that the court order the defendant to pay for any losses, or damages, that you experienced as a result of your injury and his or her negligence.
At Rose, Klein & Marias, LLP, we represent injured Cerritos residents in a wide range of personal injury lawsuits. Some of the cases that we handle include the following.
- Car accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bus accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Premises liability
- Slip and fall accidents
- Truck accidents
- Wrongful death
Do You Need a Cerritos Personal Injury Attorney?
A personal injury lawsuit can be complex. You may encounter difficulties obtaining evidence or calculating your potential settlement. The at-fault party might claim that you are partially responsible for the accident, putting your award at risk. You may need to negotiate with insurers and attorneys or craft a compelling case for the courtroom.
In these situations, you need a lawyer on your side. By hiring a personal injury lawyer to represent your case, you gain an advocate who can guide you through the litigation process and handle all aspects of your claim on your behalf.
A Cerritos personal injury attorney from Rose, Klein & Marias, LLP can provide several benefits to your case, including the following.
- Access to expert witnesses who can testify on your behalf
- Knowledge of the litigation process and the ability to prepare you for each stage
- Experience negotiating with insurers and defense attorneys
- The resources to launch a full investigation into your accident
- The ability to calculate all potential avenues of compensation and accurately estimate your potential award
Contact Rose, Klein & Marias, LLP Today
If you believe that you qualify for a personal injury claim, it is important to act quickly and speak to an attorney as soon as possible. The lawyers at Rose, Klein & Marias, LLP can represent your case and fight for your right to justice. Contact us today to schedule your free consultation with a Cerritos personal injury lawyer.