Los Angeles Car Roof Collapse Lawyer
The roof is one of the key safety elements of a vehicle. It is all that stands between vehicle occupants and external forces in a rollover crash. Vehicle manufacturers must design and create roofs that are reasonably able to withstand the forces of a rollover crash. If the roof contains a defect, it may collapse during a crash – resulting in catastrophic or fatal injuries to passengers.
If you recently suffered an injury or a loved one died in a Los Angeles car roof collapse incident, you may have grounds for a claim against the vehicle manufacturer. Contact our Los Angeles product liability attorneys today for a free and confidential case review.
Why Choose Our Product Liability Lawyers?
- We have 10 convenient locations throughout Southern California so you do not have to drive hours for exemplary representation.
- We have the drive to secure you the maximum possible compensation for your needs – all while offering the personal attention and service you deserve.
- We are dedicated to representing injured victims against corporations, including major vehicle manufacturers. We are not easily intimidated.
- We offer more than 80 years of legal experience representing clients in all types of personal injury, wrongful death and workers’ compensation claims.
- We provide top-quality legal services for product liability claimants at $0 down and on a contingency fee basis. You will not pay anything if we do not win.
What Causes a Car Roof to Collapse?
Design and manufacturing defects are common causes of vehicle roof collapses. If an automaker fails to ensure the reasonable safety of its products, a vehicle could contain a defect such as a weak roll cage or faulty roof structure. In a car accident, these defects could lead to roof collapses and devastating crush injuries. An attorney from Rose, Klein & Marias LLP can investigate your recent car accident to determine the cause of the roof collapse.
- The force of the vehicle rollover
- Falling objects such as tree limbs
- Roof design defects
- Vehicle manufacturing defects
If vehicle defects contributed to the roof collapse and your subsequent injuries, you may have grounds for a lawsuit against the manufacturer or distributor. The manufacturer could owe you compensation for negligently allowing you to purchase a defective vehicle. Your case could be worth an amount to cover your economic and noneconomic losses. Our lawyers can guide you through a product liability claim in Los Angeles, California.
Common Roof Collapse Injuries
The main danger when a vehicle’s roof collapses is crushing. If the roof crumples upon impact, it and whatever force collapsed the roof could crush interior occupants. Crushed limbs are serious enough injuries that doctors may not be able to save the limb. The victim may require surgical amputation. A collapsed car roof could lead to many catastrophic personal injuries.
- Broken or shattered bones
- Severe lacerations and contusions
- Traumatic amputation
- Skull fractures
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries, including a severed spine
- Neck and back injuries
- Internal organ damage
Car roof collapses can cause permanently disabling personal injuries. Injuries to the brain and spine are especially common, often resulting in permanent brain damage or paralysis. Many victims die from roof crush injuries. No matter what type of injury you suffered in a Los Angeles car roof collapse incident, our attorneys can help you build a claim against the appropriate defendant(s). We can also help you with a wrongful death claim, if necessary.
Contact Our Car Roof Collapse Lawyers Today
At Rose, Klein & Marias LLP, we have ample experience bringing claims against large and powerful vehicle manufacturers. We are not afraid of taking a car roof collapse case to court in LA if we believe that is necessary to obtain you a fair compensation award. Learn more about your legal options and what your case could be worth during a free consultation with our lead attorney. We take on car accident lawsuits in Ventura, Los Angeles, and other Southern California cities. Contact us today to schedule yours.