Ontario Motorcycle Accident Lawyers
Each year, motorcyclists are involved in serious and sometimes fatal accidents while riding on California roads. These collisions can result in extensive losses, from property damage and lost wages to medical bills and pain and suffering.
If you are injured in a motorcycle accident and believe someone else is at fault, the attorneys at Rose, Klein & Marias, LLP can help. For over 80 years, our firm has fought for the rights of injured people across the state of California. Our Ontario motorcycle accident lawyers will advocate aggressively for your maximum possible compensation.
Why Choose Us for Your Motorcycle Accident Case
- Our lawyers have recovered over $5 billion in settlements and jury verdicts. We are dedicated to securing the highest possible award in your case.
- We operate on a contingency fee basis. If you do not receive a settlement, you will not be charged for our legal services.
- Our firm will provide your case with personalized attention from consultation to settlement, helping to identify and strategize ways to reach your goals.
Common Motorcycle Accident Injuries
Motorcyclists lack the same protections as motor vehicle drivers, who are encased inside of a large metal shell. As a result, collisions involving motorcyclists often result in severe injuries, such as the following.
- Broken bones
- Spinal cord damage
- Burn injuries
- Road rash
- Cuts and lacerations
- Traumatic brain injury
- Lower extremity injuries
- Soft tissue damage
- Internal organ damage
Who Is Liable for a Motorcycle Accident?
In California, any party who causes an accident on the road is liable for the damages that the victims suffer. Drivers, passengers, pedestrians, and motorcyclists are eligible to pursue claims against these liable parties, which may include the following.
- Motorists: In many motorcycle accidents, the at-fault party is a motorist whose negligence causes an accident. Under California law, all drivers have a duty to follow the law and drive safely. You could file an insurance claim or lawsuit against any driver who breaches this duty and causes an accident.
- Private Companies: If the at-fault driver is an employee of a company and was performing his or her job duties at the time of the accident, you could name the employer in your accident claim. Many companies also have insurance coverage that pays for any accidents involving employees.
- Manufacturers: If the accident occurs due to a defective vehicle, vehicle part, or other product, you could file a lawsuit against the product manufacturer.
- Government Agencies: If the accident occurs due to poorly maintained or designed roads, you could file a claim against the government agency responsible for maintaining that road.
Why You Need an Ontario Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
If you are injured in an Ontario motorcycle accident, you need an attorney from Rose, Klein & Marias, LLP on your side. Navigating an injury claim can be stressful, especially after a recent injury. Our lawyers will handle all aspects of your case so you can focus on recovery.
Your lawyer can also defend you against accusations of fault, conduct a full investigation into the collision, and craft a compelling case for your right to compensation. We will advocate for your best interests from consultation to settlement.
Contact Rose, Klein & Marias, LLP Today
After a motorcycle accident, trust the lawyers at Rose, Klein & Marias, LLP to fight for your right to compensation. Contact us today to schedule your free case consultation with an Ontario motorcycle accident attorney.