Manuel L. Nunes
Mr. Nunes was a 1970 graduate of Cal State Fullerton, and received his JD in 1974 from Southwestern University. Mr. Nunes is a member of the California and Orange County Bar Associations, the California Applicants' Attorneys Association, and Past President of the Orange County Applicants' Attorneys Association. He was named 2005 OCTLA Workers' Compensation Lawyer of the Year.
Martindale-Hubbell peer review rating: AV Preeminent 5.0 out of 5.
Areas of Practice
- Workers Compensation
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- California, 1975
- Southwestern University School of Law, Los Angeles, California
- California State University, Fullerton, California
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 1970
- Major: Business Administration
- Workers Compensation Introduction, Consumers Attorneys Association, 1995 - Present
Past Employment Positions
- DeLoitte, Haskins & Sells, Auditor, 1970 - 1971